Wednesday, September 19, 2007

=) it was fun! haha faking a birthday present for nat and then getting her to choose her own sunglasses..brilliant plan, perfect execution. thank God =) it was great just for the 7 of us to hang out from lunch till dinner. though it resulted in no work done today, it was still a good day. hah nowadays any day passed without studying is BAD. seeing how exams may just be a blink away. mid-sem break has got to be the biggest mis-nomer. the break part mainly, and very much also the mid-sem part, being at the end of the 10th week in a 14-week semester. hah

whatever, I'm still looking forward to it very much. actually. then I'm intending to play catch-up with my studies during that period too. hopefully. looking forward to the trip to wilson's prom too, hope it'll be a good retreat away from studies! I'm sure it'll be fun!! yay.

ever since we had to do some histology and microscopy again this sem, I've once again realised how bad I am looking down a microscope. hopeless is short as a description, really. I can never see anything, even if the lecturers point them out on a slide. gosh, I mean how bad can you get.. can't recognise anything unless it's something super obvious, like fat cells. haha can't imagine.

lecture at hospital tomorrow, will prob prove to be a complete waste of time. but there are some things you just have to do, stupid or not. need also to revise trefor morgan's lectures! our boring-est lecturer, complete with his transparency notes. wow the wonders of technology.